Do you have any of the warning signs of Imposter Syndrome?
- You often acquiesce to the opinions of others, not believing your own opinion is valid.
- You try to appear as busy as possible at work, to make you seem less replaceable.
- You are blind to the value of your talents and gifts, and feel that your strengths and weaknesses are the same.
- You have a disconnect between the person you feel like on the inside and the person you show up as on the outside.
- You fear that you’re a fraud, and any second you’ll be found out.
- You constantly worry that the world you’ve created is on the brink of collapse.
- You believe that if you reveal your true self, you’ll be rejected by everyone around you.
All of these feelings and beliefs are more common than you might think. And for me, they’re personal. I’m Mike Kitko, and I’ve been there. I’ve rebuilt my life from the ground up and now I want to give you the straight talk you need to make positive change in your life.
Yes, it is possible to hit the reset button and understand, embrace, and leverage your self-doubt in order to live an authentic, powerful, and successful life.
Register for the 7-Day Challenge to Combat Imposter Syndrome and gain tools and strategies to begin accepting and showing up in the world as your true self.
Each morning, from October 14 - October 20, you'll receive a daily email and video from me with a quick daily challenge to help you gain the confidence you need to face the day.* Plus, you'll get free access to an online community to support and encourage you as we work on facing fears and insecurities head on.
Register to join the challenge now by filling out the form below.